Countryside Glass & Mirror, Inc.’s number one priority is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and the public before, during and after our operations. Our company is committed to accident prevention and continuing safety education. Key Elements of our Safety Program:
- Written safety program, including accident procedures, fleet safety, fall protection, aerial lift, forklift and scaffolding safety, hazard communication, drug/alcohol awareness, fire prevention, electrical safety, tool safety.
- Maintain records per OSHA requirements.
- Employee training and education; subjects including, but not limited to, OSHA compliance, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), fall protection, aerial lift, forklift and scaffolding safety, electrical safety, tool safety, fire prevention, safe glass handling, fleet safety, first aid and accident procedures.
- Monthly company-wide safety meetings/training and weekly “toolbox” jobsite meetings.
- Random jobsite safety inspections.
- Pre-hire and random drug/alcohol screenings.
- Daily vehicle, tool, and safety item inspections completed by each team lead and submitted to the safety coordinator.